Monday, December 23, 2013

Welcome to the Silvershield Matrix!

Welcome to the Silvershield Matrix!
My first order of business will be to add the word Silvershield to my dictionary because I am distracted by squiggly red lines and if I didn't do that we wouldn't get far before I give up and delete the blog.
Next I will introduce myself. I am Jeremiah Starborn. Whether or not that is really my last name I will not yet reveal, but you're probably going to presume it's not because nobody ever gets a last name that's actually that awesome.
Okay, adding the word Starborn to the dictionary.
I am not going to post every day. I do not know how often I will post, but it will not be extremely often since I am a busy person right now.

Also, you have probably noticed that I am (a) using the color blue quite a bit and (b) using Bold. As I said earlier, I am a very strange person and this is the way I do things.

So, why am I making a blog?
I've been thinking lately. Wait, that sounds odd, let me rephrase: I have been having a lot of interesting thoughts lately. Some of it is about life in general, its meaning and so on, some of it is about how humans often really suck. Some of it is about how humans are great. And, after a while of lounging about in my brain, these thoughts get bored and move away. So I am going to nail them to the wall by writing them down in a blog.
I'm sure very few people are actually going to read this blog. I know I will invite some people to follow it, unless it fails dismally. But I think there will be a lot of interesting thoughts here.
Welcome to the Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment